Watch Deloitte’s latest tax webcast for May presented by Pieris Markou, Tax & Legal Services Leader.
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Deloitte Cyprus tax team for being recognised as the “Cyprus Tax Firm of the Year” from the International Tax Review for 2020. This is the fifth time in the last eight years that Deloitte Cyprus has won this prestigious international tax award.
In this webcast, we are back in the officeand are covering the following topics:
- Extension for thesubmission of 2018 tax returns
- Amending Income Tax Law for the incentives of investing in innovative small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Further measures voted following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Rent reduction incentives
- Extension of the deadline for the payment of Social Insurance Contributions by self-employed individuals
- Draft bill for reduction of companies’ levy
- Entry into force of the Multilateral Instrument for Cyprus
- Tax diary for June 2020
The outbreak COVID-19 is continuing to impact our clients, professionals and the communities in which we live and serve. To help, we put together a collection of resources which are being constantly updated, to inform our communities and assist with preparing and responding to the risks associated with this global health crisis. All resources can be found in the following links: