Flagship medical, residential and commercial development, with the Hadassah Medical Center in Nicosia at the forefront.
Plaza Exclusive Projects (P.E.P) Plc announces the agreement with H.C. Management of Medical Center Plc (MMC) for the design and construction of the Hadassah integrated medical center in Nicosia. At the same time, a community will be developed in the surrounding area- a model of vertical living with unique provisions for work, housing and entertainment, always with a focus on medical care and quality of health.
According to the provisions of the agreement, the project will be developed on a privately owned land of 53,320 sq.m. in Lakatamia and includes:
Α. Medical Development
1. The multi-storey state-of-the-art hospital and diagnostic center, Hadassah Hospital Cyprus, with a capacity of 370 beds and the latest equipment
2. The four-storey Rehabilitation Center, Hadassah Rehabilitation, with a capacity of 185 beds including all the necessary facilities for patient rehabilitation with the application of the most updated medical protocols.
3. The Center for Autonomous Assisted Living, that extends to two buildings with multifaceted possibilities for entertainment, treatment and quality living.
Following their construction, these projects will be leased to MMC for management.
Β. Residential – Commercial Development
1. One-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, of high functionality and aesthetics, which will be available for sale at very affordable prices.
2. Serviced apartments for the families or companions of patients, either for sale or for rent.
3. Shops, cafes and restaurants to meet the needs of visitors, staff and of the surrounding area, in the form of sale or rent.
4. Landscaped parks, sports and green areas, fountains, bicycle paths.
5. Construction of parking lots with more than one thousand (1000) spaces.
The project is in advanced design stages, with the participation of architects and engineers from Cyprus and abroad. It is supervised by a team of leading professionals - specialists in hospital matters, from the Hadassah Medical Organization of Israel. The cooperation with an International Strategic Investor, who has many years of experience and expertise in projects of this size and scope is particularly important.
The development period is estimated at 3 years.
It is noted that P.E.P, is already in advanced negotiations with an international corporation that will participate, in the form of a capital increase, in its shareholder structure. Further details will be announced at a later stage.
The Director of Plaza Exclusive Projects (P.E.P.) Plc, Alexis Charalambides, said: “The completion of this flagship project also marks the practical implementation of the agreement between MMC and Hadassah, for the provision of the best possible medical services to the citizens of Cyprus and the wider geographical area. P.E.P builds the strong prospects of this Health deal on solid foundations.”